Muy presentation

 


Hello, my name is Carolina Palencia Pineda, I am 20 years old, I am from Since Sucre, my birthday is August 11, I study physiotherapy at the free university, I am in the sixth semester of my degree, I do an internship in a hospital in Barranquilla, I like it a lot because you help people who need it and it is very nice to offer them a new opportunity for their life. I really like listening to music, walking and studying.  

I have a brother named Iván Andrés, I really like to share with my family with my father, my mother, my brother, my cousins, cousins and nieces, when I go on vacation I like to go to the beach because it is very relaxing, you rest from your routine in it. Generally my daily routine is to get up, go to the university for my classes, go to practice, then I return home to do my homework and some days I go to the gym, on Saturdays I go to English classes and return to do my activities as they are washing, doing work and cooking. Sometimes I go out with my friends with July, thays and Yule when we go out we usually go for a walk, watch sunsets, and chat. My favorite transport is the bus since it is very affordable for students. When traveling to other places I like to travel by car since it is more comfortable, faster, it has air and you can get to know new places, the means of transport that I do not like I like the motorcycle because it is very dangerous, they go very fast and you get a lot of sun. I like to go shopping when I do I go with my mom we almost always buy dresses since we like them better, we also buy makeup, blouses, sandals, and underwear. I also really like shopping because it's fun, you entertain yourself and you get to know new clothes places. I really like to eat chicken rice with tree tomato juice, bread and arequipe ice cream. My favorite color is pink and purple.



Comentarios