Hello how are you?

-  Hi, I'm good and you?

- I’m feel so good.

- What's your name?

- My name is Carolina and yours?

- My name is Abraham. 

- How old are you?

- I'm 20 years old and you?

-i’m 19 years old. 

- What do you study?

- I study physiotherapy and you?

- I study business Administration

- Perfect, what semester are you in?

- I'm in third semester.

-Ohh cool. Could you tell me more about you?

- Yes sure, I am from Barranquilla, but I have lived in Soledad since I was born. My parents are Colombian, but my grandfather is son of Palestinians. And your?

- I am from Since Sucre, I currently live in Barranquilla for my studies, my parents are Colombian and live in Since Sucre.

- what are your parent's names?

Muy parents are called Yamelys Pineda and Berquis Palencia.

- who are your brothers?

Muy brother is Iván Palencia.

Comentarios